Lights, Camera, DO! : On a Photography Set in NYC w. Anderson
Getting creative with photography doesn’t have to be daunting. Step behind the camera and learn the basics to creating great images. Hint : all you need is your phone, and natural light!
• Find your inspiration. I love using Pinterest (of course!).
• Find your location. Find a special corner in your house, or maybe a hidden gem location in your town.
• Find your look. Raid your closet or go vintage shopping with friends. I used Pinterest Predicts' 2022 ‘Dopamine Dressing' trend.
• Find your face. Natural glow, or trending makeup? Use your inspiration to execute.
• Find your light. Daylight is the best teacher, but if you're looking to deepen your craft check out my gear recommendations.
Show me your own creative process by leaving a 'Take.'