Day 1 of Drop Your Phone Challenge: How to take myself on a date
Day 1 of Drop Your Phone Challenge: How to take myself on a date #sponsored
What is the Drop Your Phone Challenge:
• I don't know about you, but sometimes all the scrolling and the following puts me a little down. I start comparing myself with others, not feeling good enough, and get stuck in that cycle.
• Do you also feel this way?
• To help both of us today, I want to start something together! As part of Pinterest's latest campaign, they invited me to a 5-Day Challenge to drop the phone, get out of the screens, and out into real life.
• Doing all the things we have been wanting to do but never doing, maybe for fear of not being good enough.
Drop Your Phone. Do This Thing: Day 1 it's about loving (myself)
• The first day of this challenge it's about loving myself.
• So I will take myself on a coffee date, spending quality time in solitude with the person who most deserves love and attention in my life - me!
Coffee, flowers, and music sound like my perfect date! What would your ideal date to take yourself to look like? Let me know over here; I would love the inspiration for our next dates!