Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
Published on July 1, 2022
These mini Oreo cheesecakes are so easy and you can make them ahead for your next party or BBQ! You only need 5 ingredients.
- •16 0z (2 8 oz bars) of cream cheese
- •1/2 cup of sugar
- •2 eggs
- •1 tsp vanilla extract
- •16 Oreos
- •1 cup large and small Oreo cookie pieces. Do not use a food processor to pulverize. Basically break up with your hands.
- •Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- •In a large mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract with a hand mixer.
- •Fold in the Oreo cookie pieces and stir lightly.
- •Line a REGULAR cupcake baking pan with 16 paper liners and place one Oreo cookie in each liner.
- •Spoon the Oreo cheesecake mixture evenly on top of the Oreo cookies to about the top.
- •Bake for 16 minutes or until the middles are set. Let the cheesecake cool for at least 30 minutes before removing paper wrappers. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. You can keep in refrigerator up to a week. You can store individually in freezer for 2 months.