Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Spooky snacks. Get inspired and try out new things.
Halloween season is right around the corner. The season of spookiness, the scary recipes, the excitement in everything, and the wonderful recipes. I just love
Spooky Baked Halloween Chips - You only need 15 minutes and 3 ingredients to make these adorable Halloween chips. The perfect spooky Halloween snack!
Pasta & Grains
- 4 Flour tortillas (gluten-free or grain-free
Baking & Spices
- 1 Salt
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 Spray avocado or olive oil
- 1 Halloween cookie cutter
Taco Dip for your Halloween party! Kid friendly and easy to make! #halloween #recipe #taco
Spooky sage margaritas, anyone? #halloween #table #party #ideas #creative #food
These 23 easy and delicious, sweet and savory Halloween treats are sure to impress your friends and family and keep them grabbing for more!
These creepy-looking snacks are actually peanut butter flavored Rice Krispie treats that have been made to look raw ground meat. #Instructables #recipe #dessert #Halloween
50 · 50 minutes · A fun soup recipe with fall and Halloween inspired veggie cut-outs. Made with ground beef and hot breakfast sausage.
- 1 lb Breakfast sausage, hot
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 3 Carrots (sliced then cut into pumpkin shapes), large
- 3 Celery, ribs
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 2 cups Gold potatoes, small
- 1 cup Leeks
- 10 Mushrooms
- 1 32 oz. box Beef broth
- 10 1/2 oz Campbell's french onion soup, Condensed
- 10 1/2 oz Campbell's tomato soup, Condensed
Baking & Spices
- 1 tbsp Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Water