Christmas food dinner
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Christmas food dinner. Get inspired and try out new things.
The BakerMama shared this adorably festive appetizer idea on her Instagram.
32 · This Christmas, I’ll be simplifying my cheese board and letting my kids make this easy-to-assemble and gorgeous Christmas tree cheese board. And you? #mexican #mexicanrecipe #Christmas #cheeseboard #Christmasrecipe | muybuenocookbook.com via @muybueno
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1 Cranberries, fresh
- 1 Grapes, seedless green red, and black
- 1 Herbs such as thyme, fresh
- 1 Kiwi
- 4 oz Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 lb Dill havarti cheese
- 4 oz Halloumi cheese
- 1 Star fruit slices or persimmon or cheese, slices
- evergreen or cyrpress sprigs
30+ Easy Make Ahead Christmas Appetizers Recipes - Christmas Celebration - All about Christmas
Such a cute board for holiday entertaining!
- 9 Basil, whole fresh leaves
- 3 Tomatoes, large
Baking & Spices
- 2 tbsp Balsamic glaze
- 1 Sea salt
Oils & Vinegars
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
Bread & Baked Goods
- 1 Baguette, large
- 16 oz Mozzarella cheese log, fresh
- One 20x13-inch board with a lip
Grinch made from grape, banana slice, strawberry and a mini marshmallow-how cute is that?!
Stuffed mushrooms, baked brie, sausage balls... we've got it all.
These vodka-soaked cherries are sure to be a hit at any adult holiday party.
- 1 tbsp Crystallized sugar and holiday nonpareils, green
- 1 jar Maraschino cherries with, red stems
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- 1/2 cup Vanilla-flavored vodka
- 2 Squares (about 3 oz) vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), chopped (from 20-oz package)